Monday, December 20, 2010

First post

This blog's sole purpose is to give me a means of tracking new technologies via notes and links. If you have stumbled across this blog you may wonder what the point is. Everyday, as a technologist, I am inundated with feeds, news and pings from friends about what is happening in the technology landscape. Typically, something that looks interesting will involve some cursory linking around and then be stored in my head as something worth investigating more, or at least something worth being informed about. It makes sense to want to keep track of these discoveries, and what better way than online, where I can access and update this anywhere that I have a connection. Doesn't matter if someone scrapes this - there is nothing here that can get me in trouble, short of another wise-ass technorati wondering how I could have just discovered "X" in 20XX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment